Compare up to 4 motorhomes or 4 caravans
8 models with prices starting from
Power as Standard.
It’s time to live the life and take to the open road as your adventures start with the Benimar Tessoro range. The Tessoro range of motorhomes is renowned for a fresh contemporary style with flexible layouts to suit all.
This low profile range offers a selection of motorhomes coming with an exceptionally high specification at an affordable price.
The first thing you notice when you see a Tessoro on the open road is the stylish silver grey cab which comes with a matching bumper. This stylish design makes the Tessoro stand out from the crowd and as you take a closer look at the features and interior, you will see the Tessoro only gets better.
All Tessoro models come with a MTPLM weight of 3500kg.
Wherever you plan to travel and whatever you plan to do, Tessoro provides the perfect home from home with functional storage facilities for all your holiday and hobby essentials.
The more you look at what Tessoro has to offer, the more you’ll find your perfect holiday companion.
Key Features & Benefits
Ford Euro 6 Chassis with 170bhp engine with AdBlue technology inc ABS Brakes, ESP Traction Control & Hill Assist
Ensuring a comfortable and powerful driving experience with daytime running lights. A Ford automatic gearbox is also available as a cost option (Ford auto Start/Stop system is disabled on the automatic gearbox)
NCC Approved with Full UK Specification. Your Tessoro motorhome:
- Has been rigorously tested
- Is safe and legal for use on UK roads
- Has met all NCC approval standards
- Is certified safe for you and your family
Multi positional electric drop down beds
Benimar have expertly designed the Tessoro range to include a number of versatile and space saving bed options. Both comfortable and spacious, there are many bed configurations across seven layouts to choose from.
Touch screen DAB radio with MP3 Player, USB Port, Sat Nav, Bluetooth handsfree & integrated rear view camera
Make your way to your holiday destination with ease and with the latest audio technology.
GPS Trackstar Tracker with Free one year subscription
Your new Tessoro motorhome is protected 24/7 with the state of the art Trackstar Leisure Tracker with a free one year subscription included. Enjoy the ultimate security on your pride and joy.
For a short break or a longer holiday, Tessoro motorhomes are fitted with a solar panel to ensure that your battery life lasts longer. Being self sufficient helps you take advantage of the freedom of owning a motorhome brings.
Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers
Provide a convenient, automatic way to light your road and keep the windscreen clear in foul weather.
Exterior BBQ and Shower Points
From washing off a muddy dog after a walk to grilling an al fresco dinner for the family, this couldn’t be easier, thanks to the functionality of the external BBQ and shower points.
Grade III Fully Insulated use
Enjoy the perfect climate 365 days a year. All Tessoro motorhomes have successfully achieved the Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation.
99% Wood Free Construction
Benimar motorhomes offer the almost complete elimination of wood in the bodywork structure and the use of damp-proof materials, which are extremely effective at insulating to guarantee the vehicle lasts longer.
Cab Air Conditioning & Cruise Control
Drive with ultimate comfort thanks to the inclusion of cab air conditioning. Perfect for those longer summer journeys away.
- Ford Transit 170bhp Euro 6 Engine with AdBlue technology and daytime running lights
- Stylish silver grey chassis cab with colour coded bumper
- Ford auto Start/Stop system (disabled on Automatic Gearbox option)
- 70 litre fuel tank
- 3 year chassis warranty
- NCC approval and full UK specification
- Driver and passenger airbag
- Cruise control
- ABS, ESP, Traction control and Hill assist and curve assist
- Increased rear axle width 1980mm for better stability
- Remote central locking of cab doors and immobiliser
- Alloy wheels plus full spare on all models
- Electric windows
- Heated and electric wing mirrors
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Fast defrost windscreen system
- CO2 alarm
- Smoke alarm
- Media function controls on steering wheel
- Upgraded 9” touch screen DAB Radio with MP3 player, USB port and Bluetooth handsfree with integrated rear view observation camera and Sat Nav system compatible with Android and Apple
- Rear speakers
- Cab air conditioning
- Adjustable steering wheel with media controls
- Fully upholstered swivel captain chairs with two arm rests and height adjustment
- Door pockets and bottle holders
- Storage above cab
- 12v lighter sockets and USB input
- Gear stick and steering wheel in leather effect finish with chrome inserts
- Concertina blinds on doors and windscreen
- Removable entrance mat
- Cab reading lights with USB charging ports
- Rear corner steadies
- Removable carpets throughout habitation area
- High resilience seat foam and backrests (130 mm /5”)
- Truma iNet system
- Entrance light
- Dometic Deluxe windows
- Marel ash and white style furniture
- Multi positional space saving drop down beds across the range with removable aluminium ladder
- Secure positive catches on all furniture door with soft closing hinges
- Skyview rooflight
- Flyscreens and blinds on all windows
- Multi directional sliding table (selected models)
- TV bracket
- Extractor hood
- Metal drawer runners with soft closing system
- Dual fuel gas and electric hob with glass lid, oven and grill
- Stainless steel sink with glass lid
- 145 litre fridge/freezer with automatic energy selection (exc 486)
- 135 litre fridge/freezer with automatic energy selection (486 only)
- Microwave oven
- White stone kitchen surface
- Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled holding tank
- Chrome finish brass mixer taps and shower head
- Rooflight with flyscreen
- Towel holder
- Washbasin with single door cupboard below
- Fully separate shower
- TV aerial
- 3 x 220 sockets
- 3x 12v sockets
- Tv aerial socket
- Mains consumer unit with mains isolator
- 12v fuse board
- Large & easy to read 12v control panel near to the entrance door
- Low energy consumption LED lighting
- Truma combi 6 kw heating and water system which operates on gas or electric
- Pressurized fresh water system with self-filling pump
- Isolation taps for gas appliances.
- Solar panel
- Fan rooflight (excluding 483)
- Leisure battery
- Grade 3 Winter pack including: Insulated and heated waste tanks, Insulated external pipes, External thermal screen cover, External fridge vent covers,
- Habitation door on UK side
- Awning light
- External shower point
- External BBQ point
- Trackstar Leisure CAT6 Tracker with 1 years free subscription
- ABS lower moulded rear panel with integral lights
- GRP and 99% wood free construction
- 25 mm XPS insulation on sidewalls
- 53 mm XPS insulation on floor & roof
- High impact, scratch resistant flooring
- 120 litre fresh water tank isolated and heated with level sensor
- 105 litre waste water tank with level sensor
- Three point seat belts to all forward facing designated passenger seats
- High and low fixing points for optional rear mounted cycle rack (exc 483)
- Spacious rear garage with ample storage for leisure equipment & lighting (selected models)
- Single key locking for habitation doors
- High level brake light
- Colour coded side skirts
- High quality double glazed opening windows with night-latch ventilation
- Entrance door with flyscreen
- Gas bottle compartment
- Gas regulator suitable for butane or propane
More comfort on the move in a new dimension: The Truma iNet System enables the Combi heater and Truma air conditioning systems to be remotely controlled anywhere and anytime; be it on the ski slopes, at the beach or when hiking. The Truma iNet System allows you to control the units easily and simply via the Truma app from wherever you are, and to query the current device and vehicle status. This makes camping much more easy, comfortable and safe.